Everything you need for your show in one place. Music design, set design, costuming, flags, drum wrap design, warm ups, and teaching tools, all available in cohesive and easy to order add-ons tailored to your ensemble.
What Our Clients Are Saying
- “… providing a custom and achievable program that is competitive, innovative, and educational for each student regardless of ability or experience.”
- “Front2Back’s writing is first and foremost MUSICAL in every detail. And just as important to our design and instructional team, we have ALWAYS been on-time or ahead of schedule regarding deadlines and production completion. I trust Front2Back to provide a truly amazing product, on-time, and worth every penny.”
- “Front2Back’s writing connected all elements - the woodwinds, brass, and percussion were integrated from the beginning. The end product was educational, entertaining, and exciting for the marching band novice, the casual audience member, the learned professional, and the experienced adjudicator.”
- "Front2Back delivers quality music and show designs that provide the students with a great vehicle to be successful. Front2Back has been integral to the continued growth of our programs from year to year!"
- “It is very rare you can get a collection of design heroes of this caliber on the same team. The quality and creativity of their product is matchless. It is an instant win for you to take the guess work out of your design and get to the business of teaching with a vehicle that will showcase your students at their best. I highly recommend!”
Who We Are
Owned and operated by Ezekiel Lanser, Eric Shriver, and Jonathan Zuniga, Front2Back Music is a west coast collective of designers and educators bringing the marching arts community championship level show design based on educational philosophies.
Their core values are represented in each and every show they design: the shows must be fun to perform, easy to teach, and entertaining to watch. Front2Back exists because our students deserve to be set up for success.